The corona crisis has changed our daily activities and activities. We would like to inform you about this in our blog. Below we provide an answer to frequently asked questions and changes in our services.
But as a consumer, are you naturally curious about the impact on the housing market? As a seller or buyer, you may have noticed that the measures have consequences: viewings that may be canceled, people who postpone their purchase, etc.
- The number of viewings remains virtually the same. We now also offer options to view a home digitally, so that you can still view a home. Of course we take into account the measures and rules of RIVM.
- The number of registered homes on Funda is increasing (source: Funda). We also notice that people like to continue selling their home. We look for the best way to market it for every home to be sold.
- Valuations can take place, in consultation with the broker at your home or remotely by doing a digital valuation. You can read more about this here.
- In consultation, it is possible to choose to put the house on sale, and to arrange viewings, etc., in consultation. Or the sale of the house can be prepared, such as recording the house, making a photo report, etc. when you indicate it, we can then start selling. Finally, you can also choose to schedule the arrangements for the start-up of the house until a date to be determined. In the meantime, you can start with the preparations quietly and we can also start working for you. The house will then go on sale at a later time.
- Videos are almost always made of our homes, so be sure to watch them if you are interested in an object!
- In principle, home transfers will continue as normal. Most notary offices are open and the services of the notary continue. Many notaries do work from home. More use is made of powers of attorney, advisory conversations via telephone and video calling.
- Are you going to buy a new home that is being built now? Please contact our new construction brokers, they are aware of the latest developments.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them by phone, email or chat on the website! Or fill in the contact form here and we will contact you as soon as possible!
As long as responsible, in times of the corona crisis, and according to the guidelines of the RIVM, we do everything we can to sell your house or to help you find your dream home!